"I had friends in CrossFit who would tell me about their ridiculous feats of strength."
1. Why did you start CrossFit?
I was looking for a way to change up my routine. Wanted to steer away from bodybuilding and focus more on a circuit/cardio type training. I think it applied more to my profession. I had friends in crossFit who would tell me about their ridiculous feats of strength.
2. How long have you done CrossFit?
Roughly 2 years
3. How often do you train?
I train 6-7 days a week
4. What are your hopes for regionals?
To have fun, enjoy the experience. Be competitive and end up top 10 teams.
5. What’s your favorite cheat meal?
Pizza and Ice cream
6. What’s your least favorite WOD and/or movement and why?
Anything over 10 minutes, I like quick and dirty workouts where I don’t need to think about pacing.
7. What do you love about CrossFit Closer?
The people I get to train with
8. How has CrossFit helped in your everyday life?
It’s helped my mental toughness.
9. If you could give any advice to anyone looking to start CrossFit what would it be?
Don’t be shy or intimidated. Most of the people you see who represent CrossFit on social media are next level athletes, majority of CrossFitter’s are average people, it is truly meant for everyone 10. If you and this guy are having a thumb war, who would win?