"Give my 100% for each workout and stay in a positive mind frame the whole weekend."
1. Why did you start CrossFit? I wanted to improve my fitness level for Ringette and was tired of the same old Globo gym routine.
2. How long have you done CrossFit?
3. How often do you train?
5 times a week.
4. What are your hopes for the CrossFit Games East Regionals?
Give my 100% for each workout and stay in a positive mind frame the whole weekend.
5. What’s your favorite cheat meal?
6. What’s your least favorite WOD and/or movement and why?
Muscle ups – Need to drill the movement pattern more.
7. What do you love about CrossFit Closer?
Crossfit Closer’s members are like my second family, who are there to support you at every opportunity. The excellent coaching and constant push for improvement drives me to come back day after day!
8. How has CrossFit helped in your everyday life?
CrossFit has changed my overall mindset, which has translated in a change in all aspects of my everyday life. It has taught me that if you put my head down and put in the work you will get the outcome you are looking for. It has also ingrained in me the constant drive for improvement, which has altered my mindset at work, in my personal life and with my overall health.
9. If you could give any advice to anyone looking to start CrossFit what would it be?
I would say “Give it a chance, you have nothing to lose”. Most people are intimidated by CrossFit and think they are not “good” enough to do it, my advice would be to try one class and make up their minds after that.
10. If you and this girl were in a French rap battle, who would win?
I would win with my “French” since it would confuse the hell out of her and I would win